Sunday, 30 December 2007
Okay, so I am acutely aware that I have been falling way behind on completing Memes. I have so many to catch up on, so thought I would make a start now.
The first one is from Crystal at Choc Mint Girl, called "The Interview"
"Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all."
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I hadn't entirely planned to still be single at 35, so I'll just settle with getting married at some point.
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Mmmmmmm, so many things to say but nobody to hear it...
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
This is an impossible one to answer, each blog buddy has their own qualities. I have tried to whittle it down to three but can't...
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anywhere but here...
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To get rid of my darned headaches.... since my accident a year ago, I have had one almost continuously. Putting that aside, I would wish to be happy.
6. What's the best compliment you've ever received? (Or you can list some of the memorable ones if it's too hard to pick one)
My wonderful Uncle, who was also my Godfather, died a week ago. At the funeral on 27th December, my Aunt told me that he thought a lot of me... ...and that is a compliment that I will always hold close to my heart and will never ever forget.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My parents and my sisters.... ...I know I do not always show it, but they mean so much to me.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
$1 million dollars = £500,000. That doesn't buy much these days. I would give some to my family and then buy a larger house with the rest.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would, when the time is right. Experience has taught me to be sure first.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Crystal, is a very caring and compassionate girl. She has the ability to bring colour and sunshine to even the darkest of days, and she is always there for you.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
That's a hard question when I haven't even met them yet...lol! I guess it is honesty, trust and to be themselves (and to accept that I am always right....lol!!!)
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
A liar. The one thing I cannot tolerate is a liar.
13. Are you the type of person who will forgive and forget easily?
Yes, I can forgive and forget. Life is far too short not to.
14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
15. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
Well, in this case, Christmas is just over. But I can say my family - they are great people to be with.
16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
17. My Question is "If you could turn back time and be at one historical event, which would it be?
The "1914 Christmas Day Truce". On Christmas Day, drawn by empathy for the men in the trenches of the opposing side, both the German and English soldiers cautiously emerge from their dugouts. At first they exchange gifts, then a football is produced, and the two sides come together to play an historical game in No Man’s Land.
The reason I have chosen this moment in history, is that it serves as a reminder that war is really between the governments & leaders, and not the people.
18. Which actress or actors you would like be to?
I can't see the point in wanting to be anyone else... I am having a hard enough time being me...lol!!!
19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year's resolution?
I have a few to make this year. I may post about them soon....
20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Not sure yet...
I have so many memes to catch up on, so I will not tag anybody as you will all be inundated with tags..lol! Instead, in my usual way, I will open to the floor and invite anyone who fancies giving it a go.
Cheerio for now!