Wednesday 12 August 2009

Edinburgh ~ Scotland (Day 2)



I am now sat in my Travelodge room with a bottle of red wine. Mmmmmmm! The perfect medicine after a long day walking around the wonderful city of Edinburgh. I spent most of the day walking up and down the Royal Mile, enjoying the sights and sounds of the Edinburgh Fringe commotion. Then as the day came to an end, I wandered up to Edinburgh Castle. Here is a small selection of the photographs that I took, to give you a little flavour. More photos and video clips are to follow soon......

















That's it for now! I'm off to bed, and am looking forward to another adventure tomorrow :)

Cheerio!!

Graham :o)

12 comments:

Janette said...

such a beautiful city with amazing architecture - did you do the ghost tour?

Memories Of Mine said...

guess what? I've been to Edinburgh Castle!!

My photos are no where as good though as it was before the days I was into photogrpahy.

meleah rebeccah said...

I wish I could travel like you do!

Anonymous said...

Graham! those are beautiful pictures and the weather seems to be just as I like it! Cloudy and fresh! :D *hugs*

Single Maria said...

Thanks for the post. I am absolutely agree with you. Edinburgh is an amazing place to study and live whilst studying for you degree. It really is the best, whatever you want you can find it. It is beautiful city and the University is well respected and prestigious. I would recommend it 100%.

no more said...

it's official. I live in the most visually boring city in the world..lol

And you were worried about overcast skies, they really make for a more dramatic shot in these pics!! Looks lk it was a lot of fun and lots of history. Sorry for the late response, i haven't been on blogger - i was busy with my new painting hobby..lol. Ok on to the next post!

alinka said...

Great picks, i loved it..

mag duru said...

such beauty! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the top picture and the roofs!

Oh, by the way, can you understand people easily or is it like the "cheese steak" in NY? :D

Every time I think of Scotland, I think of Trainspotting. :D

Max Coutinho said...

Oh Graham!!

Edinburgh is simply beautiful!!! And you captured its spirit quite well!

*Sigh* I miss the U.K!!

Thanks for sharing your break with us :D!

Cheerio

wholesalereviews said...

Hi Graham, you have a nice blog here, I found you on google. I have bookmarked this and will be back later

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos, mate!
Did you try haggis? Yum yum! ;-p

Graham's Photobook....Through The Eyes Of A Dreamer

Please click on the link below to view or purchase my new book.