Tuesday 15 January 2013

The World In Pictures - By Graham Ettridge

When I look around me I see the world in pictures,  I search for the extraordinary within the ordinary, I see the beauty beneath the plain, I sense the colour within the black and white.

Wherever I go, I enjoy capturing those magical moments, those moments which time will never give us back.  Here is just a handful that I will share with you....

 
 

 
If you would like to see any of these in more detail, along with any others, please be welcome to visit my on-line gallery at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/getty72  Within the on-line gallery, there is also a facility to purchase any of these images as cards, prints, framed photos, or even posters.
 
As a budding photographer who always seeks to improve and grow, I would be grateful for any feedback or comments that you have about my work.  I invite you to leave a comment at the end of this post with any thoughts/critique that you have.
 
Thank you,
 
Graham 

2 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

As always--- AMAZING!!

I love the beauty and the simplicity of b&w pics especially when there's a splash of color.

Graham Ettridge said...

Thanks CP! I agree, there is something about B&W photography that strips a scene of all the noise and leaves nothing but raw emotion and feeling. Really glad you like the pics xxx

Graham's Photobook....Through The Eyes Of A Dreamer

Please click on the link below to view or purchase my new book.