Oh my goodness, I’ve been tagged by two people...Firstly thank you Zhu (Correr Es Mi Destino) and Choc Mint Girl for tagging me. So, what do I do now?...
….read the rules I guess. Here goes….
The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples' sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."
Okay, that seems relatively painless. Hang-on!!! I’ve already stripped myself bare with 100 things about me…oh crumbs!!! I have to reveal another 8 things? You’ll all end up knowing more about me than I do!!!!
1) I used to be a speleologist (that means I used to climb into small holes in limestone hills and go potholing/caving) - one activity that, following the addition of one titanium shoulder, will be placed into the archives .
2) I frequently get emotional when watching films (especially Frank Capra’s “It's A Wonderful Life”)
3) I have to wear a very unflattering white uniform at work. That's white trousers and white jacket (please note that I have strategically forgotten to include a photo of me in the uniform).
4) I do not like going to discos – I would much rather meet friends in a country pub / café / restaurant. Mainly because my voice is quite quiet so nobody can hear me at a disco and I end up feeling like a complete banana!!! Below is a photo of my local pub - An idyllic thatched roofed country pub with wooden beams on the ceiling, two large roaring fireplaces, great food and proper English beer (as well as Guinness and Cider).
5) I find driving therapeutic…occasionally, when I have had a particularly bad day at work, I will jump in the car, drive 90 minutes to the coast to sit on the beach and watch the sun set.
6) I can never seem to get comfortable when reading in bed, so instead turn the lights off and listen to an audio-book.
7) I’m not as green-conscious as I should be. As part of this post I am going to commit to making sure I reduce my waste, turn off unnecessary lights in the house, recycle more and be more aware.
8) I enjoy going to London, to the theatre and concerts. As well as going London’s contribution to the Global “Live 8” concert in Hyde Park, in the past few years I have also seen Robbie Williams, Queen & Paul Rogers, Moby, Katie Melua, Rod Stewart, Status Quo, Jamie Cullum, and many more as well as several Classical evenings with the “The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra” in London’s famous Royal Albert Hall and Kenwood House Gardens. Theatre shows I have seen recently include “Noises Off”, “The Producers”, “The Lion King”, “Starlight Express”, “A Long Days Journey Into Night”, “We Will Rock You”.
Okay, so that was my list of 8 facts. Now to nominate 8 bloggers to tag. Please note that these are in no specific order:
1)I'll start with Azzitizz, as I just can't wait to read what she has to say....
2)The next is Practically Dutch - to celebrate her new job!!....
3)My number three is Raspberry Grace...who has written many emotional posts.
4)Next is Muse at "Xanadu" (and Mia the cat), who needs cheering up after the ceiling collapsed in their lounge!
5)Marjie is most definitely on my list, and I can't wait to read her 8 facts on her new blog.
6)Sebastian's Soap Box. This man has written so many great posts and I want to see how he responds to this one....
7) Valerie at The Atheist Diaries, because she has so many interesting things to say and writes so eloquently.
8)The wonderful Epoch [z] who continues to facinate me with her fantastic posts.
Well, I guess that this means I have successfully completed my tag!